Celebrating our family life with the addition of Weston Vickers and Matilda Jean and Rebecca Reeves
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Be It Ever So Humble
"Could it be that I have found my home at last? Home at last."
--Steely Dan
Here we are getting ready to leave the hospital for home. A historical car ride for sure, especially with Granddaddy's carriage blanket. Remember your roots, son.
"Home. Home, again. I like to be here when I can."
This is fantastic news! I am so happy he is finally home with y'all. As hard as it will be, it's got to be so much easier with him home than with him in the hospital. Keep posting pictures!
You guys must be so excited/relieved to have Weston at home with you. So exciting! We've been thinking about you a lot lately, so we're very happy that things are going well.
6 comments:
awwww yay, we are all so glad he's home!
This is fantastic news! I am so happy he is finally home with y'all. As hard as it will be, it's got to be so much easier with him home than with him in the hospital. Keep posting pictures!
Daphne looks suspicious.... who is this creature in my house???
So excited to see ya'll tomorrow!!
We're so happy that you all are finally home together!
You guys must be so excited/relieved to have Weston at home with you. So exciting! We've been thinking about you a lot lately, so we're very happy that things are going well.
Aww that is fantastic news guys!! Congratulations and enjoy every second of it- even at 4 am!!
Post a Comment