Yay! Weston looks like he's grown so much in his week or so in this world. He is just too adorable! Stefanie, I can only hope that if we ever have a baby, I will look as good as you afterwards! I'm happy to hear he's getting better, and you guys are in our thoughts. Hopefully he will be able to join you guys and Daphne at home. PS - Rob, you are looking trim and very handsome in these recent pics I see of you!
2 comments:
Yay! Weston looks like he's grown so much in his week or so in this world. He is just too adorable! Stefanie, I can only hope that if we ever have a baby, I will look as good as you afterwards! I'm happy to hear he's getting better, and you guys are in our thoughts. Hopefully he will be able to join you guys and Daphne at home. PS - Rob, you are looking trim and very handsome in these recent pics I see of you!
Yay!!!
Post a Comment