No more IV for Weston. He's living on only milk now. We had another session with the occupational therapist today. He took about half of his milk at that feeding from the bottle, but then decided he would rather sleep.
Mommy and daddy also got to help give him a "bath" tonight. This consisted of 3 adults rubbing Weston's body with soapy washcloths and then squirting water over him. All the while he screamed. But then mommy got to hold her sweet naked baby and wrap him in a warm blanket and he quieted right down.
3 comments:
Sam was wondering if there were more pictures of baby Weston somewhere... we're thinking about you guys and following the progress. Peace, Hope & Love from all the Lawrences!
Charlie and I are praying hard for you. It can't be too much longer before little Weston can come home!
Love, Kitty
I love the part about the sweet naked baby. I don't know if that makes me weird, but whatever. You guys are always in our thoughts, and we are enjoying seeing Weston's progress and seeing how he's getting better.
Post a Comment