Credit must go to grandmother for the nursery inspiration. She was working on some fairy cross-stitch based on the art from this book:
(But those are not ready to hang yet, so no pics yet...)
To fill the large blank wall over the crib, I found this wall decal on Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/65017579/fairy-wall-decal-girls-room-decal
We ordered it and arranged it slightly differently here, but I just love it
My other Etsy find was this fairy switchplate. You can't see in this photo but it's a little bit glittery. Super cute.
Here's the view from the door with the crib mobile added and the curtains I "made." I use that term loosely, as all I did was cut my fabric in half and attach a liner and hems with heat-n-bond. (They are a bit crooked but they serve their purpose!)
Here's the changing table with storage bins below and a cute pink rack I found to store clothes/diapers, etc. for easy access above.
Credit goes to daddy for artistic consulting and hardware management!
We're ready and waiting!

No comments:
Post a Comment