Congrats! Weston already loves "Tra-wis"
While the ladies got their manis and pedis on Friday morning, Poppa had to take care of Weston. They visited Poppa's office, the guitar store, and then the park. Poppa's conclusion:
It's really hard to take pictures while you're watching him.
No joke?
Luckily, I had snapped some photos while Nana and I were at the park with him.
This one is my fav.
Our previous blog posts have not fully elaborated on our son's obsession with the guitar.
He used to say it "tar-tee" but now we have moved on to "gee-tar." Any object that is long and slender will be used as a guitar.
We allowed him to bring a spatula to the wedding rehearsal to help occupy him. Here he is with his "instrument."
Tonight we had a Rolling Stones guitar/dance party in our living room. This little boy is hilarious!
1 comment:
I LOVE the spatula guitar!!! What a great way to keep busy at a rehearsal. I can't believe how big he is, and I still haven't met him!!
Post a Comment