Monday, March 28, 2011

Kids/Robot Game

Everyone knows that Weston loves to rock the guitar.

Weston also loves balloons.

And thanks to Uncle Travis, Weston's getting into the sports.

I know what you're thinking. What do these things have to do with each other? I'm glad you asked...

Weston has invented a new game. Sadly, we did not film the first few rounds, which included much more yelling of, "I got it, I got it."

He first told us it was called "kids game" but then said that it was, "robot game." It's a bit of a golf/hockey hybrid, but played with a guitar and a balloon. And there's no goal. Or out of bounds, unless you get it on the dining room table. In which case someone tall has to get it for you (but that's not really out of bounds). Really, we should go to the video:





Please note that kicking the balloon is illegal. It's, like, a major rule. You can totally pick the balloon up with your hands though. Smashing your guitar Pete Townsend-style is discouraged.

No comments: