Weston Vickers is 8 months old!
He is as handsome as ever. He has learned to spit, which we are trying to teach is not ok to do at the table. He is very interested in all things with buttons: remotes, phones, computers... I'll let him demonstrate his typing skills now
b bn
bg bgecregfvbcdbbvfedc4dhvedcdv d v
Isn't that super?
weston and pinkie @ 8 months
He is as handsome as ever. He has learned to spit, which we are trying to teach is not ok to do at the table. He is very interested in all things with buttons: remotes, phones, computers... I'll let him demonstrate his typing skills now
b bn
bg bgecregfvbcdbbvfedc4dhvedcdv d v
Isn't that super?
weston and pinkie @ 8 months
who's bigger now, pinkie?
2 comments:
Okay, I'll try again - for some reason it tried to leave a random post I left on another blog!
What I was TRYING to say is that these pictures are ADORABLE and that I love how much personality you can see in the pictures. I especially love the second one - what a cutie!!!
Post a Comment