Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Four Months

Weston had a busy February. Besides growing by leaps and bounds, he had lots of important visitors. There was also Weston's baptism.


Here's Weston with Pinkie. Notably, Weston has surpassed the pig...




Weston with Daphne. Neither were being terribly cooperative. A sign of things to come, for sure...



Oh, jeez... I wish I could say that this was a West expression. It's full on Leacock. Not sure what Weston's looking at, but clearly he disapproves.



This picture represents four generations. Weston and his Great Grandmother Reeves (aka Grammy). We sure hope some of her sweetness rubbed off.

Here Weston is with one of his godfather's, the incomparable Derek Nelson. THE Derek Nelson, you ask. Yes, the very one. Derek introduced Stefanie and Rob, so he is indirectly responsible for Weston's existence. We're only too glad to have Derek take up the responsibility for Weston's spiritual growth.

1 comment:

Kristin B said...

Okay, I LOVE that "big eyes" picture. What an expression!