Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inauguration Day and more...

Weston sported his Obama t-shirt on Inauguration Day. He got to watch the big event with Daddy at the church.





The family that cuddles together...




We recently became owners of a donated piano! YAY!
Weston has enjoyed listening to mommy and daddy play.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

If he ever decides to run for Congress as a Republican, those pictures are going to come back to haunt him.....

Jane said...

I ask you to please refrain from making such slanderous comments about MY nephew. The very idea of him running for anything as a ... republican ... it's just awful.

Unknown said...

Weston, you won't ever date Baby Bogle if her daddy sees that shirt you're wearing!

Unknown said...

No worries, Jane... Auntie Ashley, the past professional Democrat, will be strongly discouraging such behavior.

If he ever did do something so misguided, I'd still love him... probably wouldn't vote for him, but I'd still love him!