Monday, September 29, 2008

Mommy "Photo Shoot"

At a recent Seminoles game-watching party, I met a fellow alum who happens to be starting up a photography business. Although Rob and I originally thought that pregnancy photos might be "weird," we decided to give Tracy a try. After all, you only have your first pregnancy once...

Here's a little taste of what Tracy did:

http://tracylarsenphotography.com/blog/

More photos to come.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm sure mom is going to flip for them. I can't wait to see the rest!

Jane said...

Those are really beautiful, and she managed to actually make Rob look quite hansome. No offense there bro, but you're not the most photogenic one of the family. You have found quite a gem.

Kristin B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin B said...

Oops! I tried to edit my post and goofed! Anyway, I LOVE the pictures. They are amazing and I hope I look half as good when I'm that far along!

Jenna said...

You look fantastic Stef! I am so excited that Ash pointed me towards your blog, I am so excited to keep up with you all and baby T-Rex!

Jenna, Brad, Savannah & Landon :)